19 June 2010

With my back against the elevator wall and trolley of desserts at my side as silent company, I looked at the climbing numbers tiredly. Level 24 for the rich rollers, gotta do club floor setup. Lawlz.

"Five more hours to go already, heh? Gosh, time flew like nothing..." I mumbled to myself with a grin.

84 hours of work passed by. One week gone like the wind. 11 more weeks to go for training.

"Mewww....." I sighed and stretched my hands that were aching so badly. I gotta sleep more like the dead more often, I kept telling myself but there's not enough hours in a day......

Flipping open my handphone, I realized I didn't read last night's messages.
Ohhhh, one message from Nani!

Nite2 rachel meow! Gud luck tomorrow :)

I smiled softly and kept my handphone quickly when the elevator doors opened.
Just in time, chef came in, LAWWWL.

"Hey Rachel, how are you?!"
"Geeewwd chef, how about you?"

"Good good! -winks- So which department are you now?"
"Pastry kitchen for 6 weeks, sir!"

"Ahhhhh pastryyy, enjoying yourself?"
"Yesh sir, definitely. I'm learning a lot."

We smiled our goodbyes when he went out of the elevator at his floor.
And I went back to work for the rest of the day.

I'm tired.
Really am.
But I'm happy.
Such a contradiction. Lawlz c;

0 comments:

Post a Comment