Double White Chocolate Ice Cream

8 JUNE 2010

....Crunchy chunks of white chocolate as a delicious bonus in this sensational treat of white chocolate ice cream. *W*

Was pretty worried about this ice cream whether it would turn out right cos I wasn't sure about the quality of the white chocolate I had in the fridge D:

Nonetheless... I was proven wrong, it was still so wonderful in the end X)

The double white chocolate ice cream C: Delicious... but kinda looks plain XC

Sooooo I sprinkled cocoa powder on the spheres XP Much better~

And I realized adding cocoa powder was like the wonders of magic powder at college. LAWLZ XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

La mew mew

My photo
A cat who steals food by day and purrs at the moon with glee by night.That is her happiness! XD or actually... A culinary student in her 2nd year diploma who wants to become a pastry chef with all her mogness C: Coz she saw how desserts could brighten up hearts. Even her own.