Lasting

22 MAY 2010


The flowers in my garden that will only bloom once... and then disappear the next day. But like my dear friend said,"All the more precious when you see them in bloom."

Dear mews,

While flipping through the notes for our exams next week, I looked at the calendar date and realized...

Time is running away with our socks.
After our final training in july, we end college in 6 months after that.

So... in less than a year, most of us will go our separate ways after graduation. Some of us will continue on to degree, while some will brave the working world.

The mad laughter.
The familiar faces.
The hugs.
The swears.
The pokes and slapping.
The mews directed at each other.
The 'I heart you", "I hate you" and "U SUCK" as a norm conversation.
The personalities that no other group of friends will have.

It will be so hard for this Mog to let go when the time comes. :C

0 comments:

Post a Comment