Stuck on the ground
17 MAY 2010The new knife bag that makes life easier compared to lugging the old green toolbox.
Dear mews,
I ran out of baking ingredients D: lulz.
Being unable to bake anything today makes me feel....listless, like the day isn't complete.
People been asking whether Ima so free to bake ke? XDDD
Nah, I do have homework and assignments like everyone.
But I'm an addict, I gotta admit frankly. I come home to bake even if it's 8pm at night although we had class at 8am.
It's the only way I get through the days I guess.
Too much stress. Like Fara said I might lose all my hair by this term from pulling it too many times unconsciously in class.
But seeing people happy when they eat my baked stuff makes me feel fuzzy inside. YUSH <3
I probably won't do part time at the hotel in the coming holidays before 2nd training. Needa rest. Lolz.
Btw, ready made puff pastry rocks my purple socks.
Nites. C:
9:58 PM
|
Labels:
musings
|
My mews C:
-
A Time for Changing14 years ago
-
heart strings15 years ago
-
Rachel..nom..nom..nom16 years ago
-
-
La mew mew
- Mog
- A cat who steals food by day and purrs at the moon with glee by night.That is her happiness! XD or actually... A culinary student in her 2nd year diploma who wants to become a pastry chef with all her mogness C: Coz she saw how desserts could brighten up hearts. Even her own.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
May
(24)
- B L E N D E R
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Week 5, Term 4
- Coffee Ice-Cream
- Dark Chocolate Ice-Cream
- Lasting
- Outcome of vanilla ice-cream
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Written
- Chocolate Tart
- Prelude
- Stuck on the ground
- Orange Tart
- An alternate luff.
- Cheddar Cheese Cake 3
- dang those job titles
- Peach Frangipane Tart
- Dreams neh?
- Week 4, Term 4
- Macarons 1
- Dinner 3
- Cream Caramel
- Week 3, Term 4
- French Meringue 2
-
▼
May
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment