dang those job titles

Hey mews,

.... I just realized that in the distaaaaant future when I am finally given the title "chef", my job title will sound freaking weird with my given name.

For example:

Chef Rachel (.... no kick lah, potong steam~)
Chef Yong (makes me sounds old..... ;---;)
Chef May (..... it makes me think of Boon wanting to call me Ah May in term 2...)

Why can't it be cool like Chef Nani, Chef Fairuz or even Chef Ariff? D:

Aiyah, can't I call myself Chef Mog? XD But... it will be difficult to implement that since I'm not usually called Mog at college but only at highschool. Lolz. Or even introducing at the workplace will be kinda hard.

....Or as Nani says," Alar Rachel, just let them call you Chef YYM (yong yuen may) instead :DDD"

True, true. A possibility ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment