Vanilla ice-cream
21 MAY 2010 C: I decided to finally try out making ice-creams today. Made the custard, folded in the softly whipped cream and chucked it into the freezer.
This is vanilla ice-cream that is still in the process of freezing. Since I don't have an ice-cream maker, I gotta agitate the still freezing ice-cream so that the ice-cream will be smoother and will have lesser large ice crystals X___X;
So forgive me that the surface of the ice-cream isn't smooth in the picture cos I'm still beating it with a fork a couple of times. :B
Mmmnnnnn, I hope it's still alive when I wake up in the morning to check on it D: Nonetheless, mama and eldest brother reallllyyyy loved the taste of it CX
~In the library today~
Fairuz: Racheeel~ Wake up! Time to go for french class! :D"
Me: ... lateeer.... ima in ice-cream land.... Z_____Z -rolls to the other side-
Fairuz: ....OhhhhhhH!....well, may I have your passport pelase? CX
Me: ZOMG. DOn't turn it into a NIGHTMARE @w@
11:53 PM
|
Labels:
ICED
|
My mews C:
-
A Time for Changing14 years ago
-
heart strings15 years ago
-
Rachel..nom..nom..nom16 years ago
-
-
La mew mew
- Mog
- A cat who steals food by day and purrs at the moon with glee by night.That is her happiness! XD or actually... A culinary student in her 2nd year diploma who wants to become a pastry chef with all her mogness C: Coz she saw how desserts could brighten up hearts. Even her own.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(55)
-
▼
May
(24)
- B L E N D E R
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Week 5, Term 4
- Coffee Ice-Cream
- Dark Chocolate Ice-Cream
- Lasting
- Outcome of vanilla ice-cream
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Written
- Chocolate Tart
- Prelude
- Stuck on the ground
- Orange Tart
- An alternate luff.
- Cheddar Cheese Cake 3
- dang those job titles
- Peach Frangipane Tart
- Dreams neh?
- Week 4, Term 4
- Macarons 1
- Dinner 3
- Cream Caramel
- Week 3, Term 4
- French Meringue 2
-
▼
May
(24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment